The Largest Landowner In Florida Owns A Ridiculous 690,000 Acres

Land in Florida sells for about $30,000 an acre. While almost 30 percent of Florida’s 65,758 square miles are publicly owned, the remaining 70 percent is open for business. The LDS Church has made quietly purchasing land in the state part of its own business.